Aurora Dekaron
Aurora Dekaron
Aurora Dekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Action 9 - 12 Classes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GM] [MOD] [DEV] Application Rules (CLOSED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[GM] [MOD] [DEV] Application Rules (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: [GM] [MOD] [DEV] Application Rules (CLOSED)   [GM] [MOD] [DEV] Application Rules (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:12 am

Submitting an application DOES NOT guarentee you a GM,MOD,DEV position. It is possible that a player who does NOT submit an application may be asked to be a member of our staff.

First I will answer some common questions that are usually asked about Our GM here on Meta-Dekaron:

Q: Am I still a normal player?
A: A GM is a NORMAL player with NO extra stats

Q: Do I get to be in the staff guild?
A: Yes, all GM's are in the Meta-Dekaron staff guild.

Q: Can I still kill other players in game while I'm on my GM?
A: IF you are attacked by another player/players while on your GM you may attack them back and even kill them... just make sure that you are attacked first.

Q: What does a GM do?
A: A GM helps new/old players in game by answering questions the best they can, by showing them around the game if they are new, getting information to staff if a player is having an issue or causing an issue, watching out for hackers and getting ahold of a GM to let them know about the hacker. Basically you are the bridge between the players and the staff.

Q: Do I get any rewards for being a GM?
A: Yes, ALL GM will get a Welcome package as a thank you for helping Meta-Dekaron.

Q: Can I still play on my other characters?
A: Yes, of course... as a matter of fact we encourage it... being a GM can be very stressful and sometimes you will want/need to take a break and have fun!

Questions for application:

1) What is your ingame name of ALL characters?

2) What is the name of ALL guilds your characters are in?

3) If you had to name 3 of your closest in-game friends who would they be? ( Character names?)

4) How old are you?

5) Where do you live and what is your UTC/GMT timezone? What languages do you speak?

6) How long have you been a player here on Meta-Dekaron?

7) Have any of your characters EVER been jailed on Meta-Dekaron and WHY?

8. Why do you think you will make a good GM?

9) What is your favorite thing about the Meta-Dekaron community? / What is your least favorite thing about the Meta-Dekaron community?

10) If you could add a new rule to Meta-Dekaron what would it be? / If you could take a rule away what would it be?

11) If you see someone in game and they are causing a huge disruption in game ie: name hacking, using a GM's name, scamming players, coming back on multiple characters what course of action do you take?

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION BY MAKING A NEW TOPIC IN THIS SECTION!!!
***** ALL QUESTIONS MUST BE ANSWERED COMPLETELY! ALL RESPONSES MUST BE UNDERSTABABLE! *****
IF THEY ARE NOT YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REMOVED!!!!!!
DO NOT PM ANY STAFF MEMBER ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION, I WILL PM YOU IF YOU ARE CHOSEN! IF I GET ANY PMS ASKING ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION YOU WILL BE REMOVED AS A POSSIBLE CANDIDATE!!!**
Back to top Go down

[GM] [MOD] [DEV] Application Rules (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1